IESample(Browser) font

Post by msnew » Fri, 11 May 2001 14:15:43

Currently we would like to modify the font size in the iesample(browser)
program. In some web site, we could achieve that fucntion through zoom
function. But in some web site, the zome function could not modify the font
size. That may be due the the CSS style setting. Is there any method we
could use to modify the font size other than zoom? Or is there any method to
set the default font size of iesample?

IESample(Browser) font

Post by Norman Bauersfel » Sun, 13 May 2001 02:24:28

Hello msnews,

do you have compiled the iesample project and looked into the source code? I
already looked into and could not find the start font value, but I think in
changing the source code of iesample is a solution to start with a
customized browser control, fonts included.

Greetings, Norman

Quote:> Currently we would like to modify the font size in the iesample(browser)
> program. In some web site, we could achieve that fucntion through zoom
> function. But in some web site, the zome function could not modify the
font
> size. That may be due the the CSS style setting. Is there any method we
> could use to modify the font size other than zoom? Or is there any method
> set the default font size of iesample?

1. comparison between iesample browser and Internet Explorer Browser 4.01

I'm looking for a roadmap about a comparison between the
capabilities (xml parser, jscript version, and so on..) of
IESample browser in platform builder 3.0 and the desktop
version of Internet Explorer ver4.01.
Anyone knows where I can find this kind of information?
best regards
Marco

2. How to delete win386.swp under windows dir?

3. IESAMPLE and Font Sizes

4. Unhandled exception:c0000005 At address 100016b8

5. IESample web browser

6. Maximise Windows

7. ATL composite control problem with IESample browser

8. .pps files

9. Does IESample browser support VBScript?

10. Fonts, Fonts, Fonts!

11. win 95 not finding fonts in fonts folder / desktop fonts bad