Good Question for all the Microsoft CryptAPI Expert

Good Question for all the Microsoft CryptAPI Expert

Post by Vin » Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:26:53

Microsoft CE expert,

I have an existing application that generates barcode with digital signature
using Public Key and Private Key.  I developed an application on Windows CE
to scan the barcode and  use CryptaAPI to verify the digital signature.

I keep getting an error when I try to import the public key.  I used the
GetLastError() to get the error number.  The error number that I keep
getting is:"-2146893817"  I used Microsoft Error code on the internet and
this is what the error number translates to "-2146893817 (80090007)    Bad
Version of provider".

I checked and double checked the public key Blob and it is correct.  So what
am I doing wring here? Can Microsoft CryptAPI for CE handle digital
signature or am I just wasting my time dealing with Microsoft CryptAPI????

Any Microsof CE expert out there that can shed some light on this?  Any
suggestions or commemts would be greatly appreciative.......

Many Thanks,
Vin

Post by Vin » Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:27:26

[...]

1. Good Question for all the Microsoft CryptAPI Expert

[...]

2. Windows SNMP Agent: Need Advice and Help

3. "A:\ not accessible"

4. Any other good newsgroup or expert web?

5. EWF failed

6. Heres a good one, any xp pro networking experts?

7. Window BACKGROUND

8. Here is a good one for you experts in Excel...

9. How do you become a "expert" at Microsofts Expert Zone?

10. Microsoft Staff or I.E expert out there, please reply "SCAM" OR not-scam ??

11. are microsoft experts on vacation?

12. Microsoft experts?