API call on PC PRO WinCE 2.11

Post by Richard Markha » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 05:26:23

I am trying to call some API functions but I get the following error on
my Compaq Aero 8000, PC PRO, SH4:

"Cannot find extension file pvbDecl.dll. Please run setup to restore
file"

I tried copying the .dll onto the CE machine from the EmbeddedCE SH4
directory but no effect.
--
Richard Markham

API call on PC PRO WinCE 2.11

Post by Vincent Collur » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:54:42

Hi Richard:

The 'pvbdecl.dll file is needed when you have a
declare statement in one of your forms.

In eVB Select 'Project' , 'Properties and make sure
that you have the 'Update components' set. Then
when you run your program the 'pvbdecl.dll' file will
be sent to your CE Machine.

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:> I am trying to call some API functions but I get the following error on