Which subitem of a list I selected? (urgent)

Which subitem of a list I selected? (urgent)

Post by Kleberson Lui » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:23:11

 I have a list with five columns. When I select one
determinanda line, I would like to know which column I was
selected. I learned some thing on CListCtrl::HitTest and
CListCtrl::SubItemHitTest. But I did not understand very
well. These commands are not functioning with my list. I
would like to know, as I can know which column I was
selected in my list. If possible some code describing the
assembly of one lists MFC with one evendo WM_CLICK of the
list showing the clicada column, for example in a
MessageBox.

1. CListCtrl - howto select only subitems(VC++6.0)

Hello

I like to have a table, looking like a normal CListCtrl. but I need to
select the subitems or several subitems from the list.
I have created a new Object with CListCtrl as Baseclass.
Now my question I don't like to reinvent the whole paint routine.
But if I overwrite the OnPaint or DrawItem I cant first use the original
Paintroutine.
As I found the function :

virtual void DrawItem(LPDRAWITEMSTRUCT lpDrawItemStruct);

is immplemented in winctrl2.cpp and contains only

void CListCtrl::DrawItem(LPDRAWITEMSTRUCT)
{
 ASSERT(FALSE);

Where do I find the original Paintroutine or anything,
helping me to use the the original paintingroutine too.

Thanks for help

Marco

2. usb to ps2 adapter?

3. Inserting subitems in a List View control

4. upcoming media center version

5. Selecting multiple folders How to select No problem selecting multiple files

6. Video camera

7. URGENT URGENT URGENT

8. how to ripp off voice?

9. Selecting a Client Certificate-Guys Urgent Help

10. Help! select list view control subitem in report view

11. Poor performance with <select> lists

12. selecting name from group contact list for new message

13. Selected several emails at a time & have them all added to the blocked senders list?