Installation of Embedded Visual Tools 3.0 with Pocket PC

Installation of Embedded Visual Tools 3.0 with Pocket PC

Post by Chris Smedle » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 04:13:55

I was wondering if msft could help support a MSDN Universal member.. I have
posted something with the above title in embedded.vb and am awaiting a
response.

Thanks

Chris Smedley
Terra Computing

1. Installation of Embedded Visual Tools 3.0 with Pocket PC

I am trying to install the Embedded Visual Tools (VB only) on a  Win2k AS
SP2.

Everything seems to install correctly and I can launch the Pocket PC
emulator, but when I try to create a new evb project  (in EVB) with the
Windows CE for the Pocket PC, I get an
"'Object Library not registered"

This does not happen with the HPC or PPPC projects (note these are WinCE2.11
and Pocket PC is (winCE3.0)... do I need to do an additional installation to
get the winCE 3.0 items or is this a red herring?

Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks for your attention

2. Can't burn music CDs

3. eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0 does not install Pocket PC SDK in w2k

4. WIN95

5. eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0 for Pocket PC app development

6. ? about windows media player please respond

7. Installation problems with PB 3.0 or eMbedded visual Tools 3.0?

8. Millenium Opinion: NT versus Linux

9. CE 3.0 SDK for eMbedded Visual Basic (eMbedded Visual Tools)???

10. eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0 - 2002 Edition installation failure

11. installation bug eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0

12. installation bug eMbedded Visual tools 3.0

13. installation bug eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0