Does IESample browser support VBScript?

Post by Nick » Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:41:59

I am starting to develop ATL component on WinCE 3.0 machine?
Today I tested one of ATL samples called Polygon?
A HTML page that invokes the Polygon ATL component contains VBScript like
below?

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript">
<!--
Sub PolyCtl_ClickIn(x, y)
 PolyCtl.Sides = PolyCtl.Sides + 1
End Sub
Sub PolyCtl_ClickOut(x, y)
 PolyCtl.Sides = PolyCtl.Sides - 1
End Sub
-->
</SCRIPT>

The ALT control worked but the VBScript did't works.

My question is whether or not IESample supports VBScript.
And if IESample doesn't support VBScript, can I write equivalent Java script
code to above code?

Thanks?

Does IESample browser support VBScript?

Post by Paul G. Tobe » Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:04:07

This has been covered previously (several times).  Check the old messages
before posting new questions.  The answer is 'no', VBScript is not supported
in IE on Windows CE.

Paul T.

Quote:> I am starting to develop ATL component on WinCE 3.0 machine?