About CS8900 drive in CE.NET

Post by xiaoji » Tue, 07 Jan 2003 18:37:27

CS8900A 's source code is successful in  ce 3.0,because ce 3.0 include ndis
4.0.But same code is compilted successful.The result is .dll file.In ce.net
this .dll file not active.Why????NDIS 5.1 difference form NDIS 4.0????
Thank you!

About CS8900 drive in CE.NET

Post by xiaoji » Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:00:32

Thank you Steve Maillet !
   But  I don't know I will do.Thanl you!

Quote:> The NDIS V4.0 driver for the CS8900A can be compiled under Platform
Builder
> V4.1 and will work fine. (As I recall there were a couple of small
> adjustments to the build files to get the build to work)

> --
> Steve Maillet (eMVP)
> Entelechy Consulting
> smaillet_AT_EntelechyConsulting_DOT_com

1. VB.NET, Windows CE.NET 4.2 Device and COM components

hi

dunno if this group is the right one but I'll try it
anyway...

I have a Windows CE.NET device (NS Geode based 3.5"
board) and it runs a Web server. My plan is to make a
control software that runs on the .NET device. It will
have a Web based GUI. For developing this environment, I
use ASP (mainly VBScript).

I also need additional components and now I would like to
know, whether I can write ActiveX and COM components by
using VB.NET (I use Visual Studio .NET 2003). The Win
CE.NET has .NET Compact Framework version 1.0 installed.

Thanks for any advice.

Marko

PS. Any links to tutorials and howto's in Web would be
greatly appreciated.

2. WANTED - Cleveland IIS Consultant

3. Visual Studio.NET and Visual Studio CE.NET

4. IE 5.2.2 crashes

5. any resource for CE.net on the net ?

6. Maximum open sessions on Workstation 3.51

7. CE.NET VS.NET Video Files

8. MS "send error report" message wont go way

9. Windows CE.NET AND VB.NET

10. Accessing local hard drive in CE.NET

11. Windows CE.net and Floppy drive

12. Driver Crystal CS8900 WIN CE 2.11

13. Flash Player for Windwos CE 3.0 & CE.NET ??