DirectX support in Win CE 3.0

Post by gurdis » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:59:12

Hi
Can anyone pls tell me if there is support for DirectX in
WinCE 3.0 for arm920 based platforms. i have installed one
add-on package for WinCE 3.0 but it doesn't have the lib
files for ARMV4 platforms. i need to write directshow
filters for that platform and i could not find
strmbase.lib, etc for the said platform. the lib files
exist for SA1100.

thanks
gurdish

DirectX support in Win CE 3.0