help

Post by saravana » Sun, 05 Jan 2003 14:41:24

dear sir
i want more detail about win CE. pls reply as soon.

u'rs sincerly
mrs

help

Post by eMVP » Tue, 07 Jan 2003 23:07:30

What information do you want?

Try:  http://www.microsoft.com/windows/Embedded/ce.NET/default.asp

--

Bruce Eitman (eMVP)
Senior Engineer

Quote:> dear sir
> i want more detail about win CE. pls reply as soon.

> u'rs sincerly
> mrs

1. HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

I am running a 3.51 NT server which runs a domain on a LAN. Before it was
running as a domain server, it was working as a workgroup server and I got the
FTP server to work perfectly well. I later changed to a domain server, and I
just can't get the ftp server to work, even after re-installing the ftp
service. The users can connect to the server, but when after trying to login
via anonymous login,  the message : user "e-mail address" cannot login to the
server.

This also happens to valid users on the server. What could I be doing wrong,
could somebody kindly help me???

Moses M. Otyek
Systems Engineer
InfoMail (Uganda) Ltd.
http://www.imul.com
Tel:256-41-258361
Fax:256-41-236256
** INFOMAIL - THE GATEWAY TO UGANDA **

2. cd burning

3. Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Please

4. Power Point

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Not leaving messages on server

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

8. including or addig wininet

9. help help help helphelp help anyone