need rich edit control for wince to use with EVC

need rich edit control for wince to use with EVC

Post by dim » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 01:21:01

Hi all,
I need a rich edit control for pocket pc (that supports text font and color)
does anyone have any idea if such a control exists?
I know that WinCe does not support CRichEditCtrl, isn't there a substitute?
maybe some activeX control such as Win32's rich textbox.
thanks

need rich edit control for wince to use with EVC

Post by Jose Vale » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 06:35:00

Dima,

Try this:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnce...

Jose.

Quote:> Hi all,

Post by Jose Vale » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 06:36:36

Dima,

Try this:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnce...

Jose.

Quote:> Hi all,
> I need a rich edit control for pocket pc (that supports text font and
color)
> does anyone have any idea if such a control exists?
> I know that WinCe does not support CRichEditCtrl, isn't there a
substitute?
> maybe some activeX control such as Win32's rich textbox.
> thanks

1. need rich edit control for wince to use with EVC

Hi all,
I need a rich edit control for pocket pc (that supports text font and color)
does anyone have any idea if such a control exists?
I know that WinCe does not support CRichEditCtrl, isn't there a substitute?
maybe some activeX control such as Win32's rich textbox.
thanks

2. PING works, FTP won't

3. Need rich-edit control for VB CE

4. website & netscape 2b2

5. Rich edit under wince

6. Runtime error

7. Rich Edit Control

8. CRASHED?? HELP!

9. rich edit control

10. Rich edit control problem: bitmap font shows twice as wide as it should

11. coloring text in a rich edit control

12. How to popup the shortcut menu in a rich edit control?

13. Rich edit control problem (Focus not changing with tab)