Help...Could someone help me

Post by Andy » Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:07:46

1. I'm building my platform with CE3.0. I know WinCE has a limitation of
MODULES and FILES section that size can not over the range. Anyone can tell
me what size is the limitation ?
2. I found OS' components are almost in MODULES section. When I move them
into FILES section. I fell the OS are running in unstable status. I don't
know what's the difference between these two section. I only know the FILES
section is default compressed. MODULES isn't.
3. If I build a big NK.bin. It contains many components in MODULES section,
but not over MODULES section's size limitation. I test the platform. I found
some components are working not as well although it still working. Maybe
conflict with other components. If I remove some components from OS.
Everything is fine. Anybody can help me ?

Andy

1. HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

I am running a 3.51 NT server which runs a domain on a LAN. Before it was
running as a domain server, it was working as a workgroup server and I got the
FTP server to work perfectly well. I later changed to a domain server, and I
just can't get the ftp server to work, even after re-installing the ftp
service. The users can connect to the server, but when after trying to login
via anonymous login,  the message : user "e-mail address" cannot login to the
server.

This also happens to valid users on the server. What could I be doing wrong,
could somebody kindly help me???

Moses M. Otyek
Systems Engineer
InfoMail (Uganda) Ltd.
http://www.imul.com
Tel:256-41-258361
Fax:256-41-236256
** INFOMAIL - THE GATEWAY TO UGANDA **

2. How Can I hide the task bar on WinCE.

3. Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Please

4. Can't run 16-bit Windows program?

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

6. dos programs not running

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

8. WMP 8.0 doesnt recognize media files

9. help help help helphelp help anyone