Another LoadLibrary question

Post by Gordon Scot » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:20:25

Thanks for the help on my mysteriously failing LoadLibrary call.

One more question,  I have two dlls each named Resource.dll.  They are
different dll's in different directories.  Is there any problem if two
different applications each load one of the dll's
IE, is there going to be naming confilicts between them?  Will process A
load the first Resource.dll, and when Process B attempts to load the second,
will it really load the second or connect to the first?

Another LoadLibrary question

Post by Gordon Scot » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:07:54

RTFM - just found that section in the SDK help

Quote:> Thanks for the help on my mysteriously failing LoadLibrary call.

> One more question,  I have two dlls each named Resource.dll.  They are
> different dll's in different directories.  Is there any problem if two
> different applications each load one of the dll's
> IE, is there going to be naming confilicts between them?  Will process A
> load the first Resource.dll, and when Process B attempts to load the
second,
> will it really load the second or connect to the first?

1. LoadLibrary problems

Hello, All.
I wrote KsProxy plug-in to provide control to custom properties of
our device. I have used DirectX 8.1 SDK. Plug-in was implemented as
DirectShow filter using strmbase library.
And now on some machines with Win2000 and WinXP I can't to
register this plug-in. System tells me that it can't to load
library (LoadLibrary function fails). But on other computers
with the same systems all is OK. Does anybody knows there is
a problem?

--
Andrey

2. quicken98

3. LoadLibrary failed with inetcomm.dll

4. Windows explorer cpu 99% (xp)

5. Fatal Error Code 2 / Loadlibrary Error Code 193 (C1)

6. Eudora 5.x Problem

7. LoadLibrary() failed

8. ISDN

9. Can LoadLibrary replace a call to GetDriverModuleHandle?

10. Having trouble with LoadLibrary

11. LoadLibrary fails

12. LoadLibrary problems upgrading DLL