I was debugging a japanese application for wince.net japanese build. In my
host system windows 2000, I enabled japanese input local, so that I can
visualize japanese string. For a widecharacter string variable, if I put my
mouse cursor, on tool tip I can see the Japanese string. But in my variable
window, I see junk characters (not japanese character). By the way I have
enabled "display unicode string" from tools -> options -> debug menu. Just
to ensure, in my watch window of the platform builder de*, after the
unicode string I tried to use "su" option.
In the same host system (windows 2000), if I use VC++ 6.0, and debug japanse
application, I can see unicode string successfully (I enabled "display
unicode string", and use "su" option for watch window).
Is there any info I am missing, or anybody has info about this issue.