Emulator Problem in EVB

Post by erich » Wed, 20 Nov 2002 23:23:37

I have EVB, EC++ and Pocket PC 2002 SDK running on a Win2000(sp3) system in
my old PIII machine(no problems)

I also have the same setup on my new PIV machine. On the new machine EC++
apps load into the emulator and work just fine. When I run EVB apps they
load the emulator, cemgrc.exe, tcpip.dll and that's it. None of the other
required dll's or the vb program loads to the emulator. The VBIDE never goes
into run mode. The platform manager settings are identical on both systems.

Both have network connections.

I've rebulit my system and reinstalled the EVS and PPC2002 SDK in my new
machine,but the problem remains.
What could be the problem?

Thanks,
Eric

Emulator Problem in EVB

Post by Tim Lamey J » Thu, 28 Nov 2002 01:08:35

Under Project Properties
Under Update Components.

Set Always Update Runtime Files.

This worked well for me.

> I have EVB, EC++ and Pocket PC 2002 SDK running on a Win2000(sp3) system in
> my old PIII machine(no problems)

> I also have the same setup on my new PIV machine. On the new machine EC++
> apps load into the emulator and work just fine. When I run EVB apps they
> load the emulator, cemgrc.exe, tcpip.dll and that's it. None of the other
> required dll's or the vb program loads to the emulator. The VBIDE never goes
> into run mode. The platform manager settings are identical on both systems.

> Both have network connections.

> I've rebulit my system and reinstalled the EVS and PPC2002 SDK in my new
> machine,but the problem remains.
> What could be the problem?

> Thanks,
> Eric

1. eVB / PPC 2002 emulator / SQL CE / ActiveSync problem

Hello,
I'm unable to register the SQLCE .dll's on the emulator.  Is it confirmed
that ActiveSync won't work with the emulator?  If ActiveSync isn't
installed, SQLCE won't run either?

Do I need a PPC to develop an app with SQL CE?  Any help appreciated..

Paul

2. IE5 Problem: Empty History Folder

3. eVB: control problems on iPAQ device, not on Emulator

4. Should I use encoder 8 or 7?

5. Problems running PPC eVB app on PPC2002 Emulator

6. Broken Scheduled Task Wizard

7. eVB Emulator Problem

8. ICS issue

9. EVB ith Smartphone emulator?

10. eVB Emulator

11. eVB Emulator and Win98 SE

12. Adding an emulator to EVB

13. eVB can't debug in the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator