error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol

Post by Steve Tomasa » Fri, 15 Jun 2001 23:29:35

I have a library project that compiles and an app that also compiles under
Microsoft eMbeddedVisual C++ 3.0.  My settings are Pocket PC, Win32(WCE x86em)
Debug, and Pocket PC Emulation.  When I build everything up together, I am
getting about 90 link errors like the ones below:

tools.lib(tString.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
__thiscall tReferenceData<char>::tReferenceData<char>(long,char * const,class

function "public: __thiscall

tools.lib(tString.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:

__thiscall tS

tools.lib(tString.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class
tReferenceData<char> & __thiscall tReferenceData<char>::operator=(class

referenced in function

If anyone has any kind of information about this type of link error or anything
closely related to this while trying to build an app and use methods from another
project within the eMbedded VC++ for CE working environment, any help would be
much appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve Tomasak

1. HELP: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol

I try to access tasks on WinCE with the help of POOM SDK.
EVC 3.0 gives me following errors:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_IID_IPOutlookApp referenced in function "public: int
__cdecl CP1Dlg::RegisterPOOM(void)" (?

Here is listed my code:

#define INITGUID
#include "pimstore.h"
IPOutlookApp    *polApp=NULL;

CoInitializeEx(NULL, 0);

hPimstore = LoadLibrary(TEXT("pimstore.dll"));

pProc = (HRFUNC) GetProcAddress(hPimstore, TEXT
("DllRegisterServer"));

pProc();

hr = CoCreateInstance(clsid, NULL, CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER,
IID_IPOutlookApp, (LPVOID *) &polApp);

Any clue is appreciated.

Lin Tao

2. Remote Access problems

3. ADOCE, error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol

4. win 98 with winxp?

5. error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall std::_Lockit::~_Lockit(void)"

6. WMP 9 streaming video problems

7. error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _TrackPopupMenu

8. errors

9. LNK2019: unresolved external symbol

10. LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SCardGetStatusChangeW

11. Help! Linkling error: error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

12. LNK2019 unresolved symbols help needed

13. Please help me with unresolved external symbol error...