registry problem in EVC

Post by Ka Chun, Chen » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:11:38

hello,
  my program created a key in \localmachine\drivers\pcmcia for our driver
product. everything seems right as those configuration parameters work fine.
but when we test the software in a newly hard-reseted machine, the machine
can't recognize the pcmcia card. we checked spelling again and again but
found no mistake.

and then we deleted the key in remote registry editor, and re-create it by
hand. bingo it worked.

so the problem is, if we create the key programmatically, it fail. if we
create the key by hand, it work. file comparing registry export *.REG file
found no mistake. is there any special hidden ownership/character set
problem in CE's registry?
--
Ka Chun, Cheng
REALVision Technology Ltd.

1. evc 3 -> evc 4 conversion issues

When I try to load an evc 3 project into evc 4, the only available platforms
are SH3 and SH4 (even though the default platform for the original project
was ARM).  How do I get support for the other platforms (by the way, if I
open a new project, all the platforms are listed)?

Thanks....

Dan

2. E-Mails lost - Windows XP upgrade From 98

3. eVC 3 and eVC 4 on same machine

4. Shockwave Technology - Future

5. Using EVC 4.0 linker/compiler BIN with EVC 3.0

6. Compatibility

7. get from eVC 4.0 to eVC 3.0

8. "0x77f52cd0"

9. eVC++4.0 clobbers eVC++3.0 emulator?

10. compatibility eVC++ 3.0 and eVC++4.0?

11. eVC 4.0 vs. eVC 3.0 - platform compatibility

12. Diff of eVC++3 and eVC++4?

13. Static eVC 3.0 library compatible with eVC 4.0?