Pocket PC - IDCANCEL button on dialog caption?

Pocket PC - IDCANCEL button on dialog caption?

Post by Ivan » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:46:11

Is it possible to put IDCANCEL button on dialog's caption the way IDOK
button is? I like the idea of having (OK) there, but I'd like to add (X) or
something like there, too, to give user a chance to dismiss dialog. Now I
have to add cancell button to each dialog, which is quite misleading. I
checked SHInitDialog parameters and none of them look likes it. I am using
MFC, my dialogs are derived from CDialog. Thanks.

Ivan

Pocket PC - IDCANCEL button on dialog caption?

Post by Alexander Shargi » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:07:21

Alas, there is no standard way of adding Cancel to nav bar. If you create a
non-fullscreen window though, X button will be in window's title.

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:> Is it possible to put IDCANCEL button on dialog's caption the way IDOK
> button is? I like the idea of having (OK) there, but I'd like to add (X)
or
> something like there, too, to give user a chance to dismiss dialog. Now I
> have to add cancell button to each dialog, which is quite misleading. I
> checked SHInitDialog parameters and none of them look likes it. I am using
> MFC, my dialogs are derived from CDialog. Thanks.

> Ivan

1. New Pocket PC map-software for Europe on the Pocket PC / PC-Notebook

I picked up the following press release that may be of interest to the
group and specially for travellers to Europe:

"MapViewer for the Palm is now also available for Pocket PC /
PC-Notebooks

MapViewer, is the successful route planning software for the Palm OS
organizers, now available for all countries in Europe. In its new GPS
optimized version, the user cuts himself the maps on the PC and
transfers them to the Palm or on the memory card. This software is now
also available for Pocket PC and PC-Noteboooks. The selected zoom of
the screen turns in accordance to the calculated route with the GPS
signal in the center.

The Pocket PC version is now available for France-Switzerland and
Belgium and for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. As with the Palm OS
Version, the other countries will follow.

 A GPS antenna with USB connector can be directly plugged into the
Notebook. For Pocket PCs GPS for use as pedestrian can be installed.

Information:

Switzerland
Palm Computing Center,
1006 Lausanne, http://palmcomp.ch/shop

palmcomp.ch/gps

Website of the creator: swi-info.com"

Rolf

2. Cannot open Outlook attachments

3. dialog button caption 2 lines?

4. Static size allocation of shared directory

5. Pocket PC-size video of Pocket PC Summit party

6. Dell 4200 Server Slower Than Toshiba Notebook

7. Is Pocket PC 3.0 the same as Pocket PC 2002?

8. User-Specific screen size setting???

9. Preprocessor question Pocket PC vs. Pocket PC 2002?

10. New article at Pocket PC Developer Network - Testing programs on Pocket PC

11. Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen

12. what differencies are between Pocket PC SDK an Pocket PC 2002 SDK

13. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc