POOM and PPC 2002

Post by Araceli Ne » Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:02:20

Hello,
I have  an application that use a POOM for interactive with the contacts
from de Pocket PC.
Now, I install this application and when I call Logon function, the program
terminate.

Set polApp = CreateObject("PocketOutlook.Application")
polApp.Logon  <------

Can you help me, please??

Thanks a lot

Araceli

POOM and PPC 2002

Post by Larry Roo » Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:59:21

This is a known problem. You need to get the patch for your particular
device from the manufacturer. Both Compaq and HP have updates.

Quote:> Hello,
> I have  an application that use a POOM for interactive with the contacts
> from de Pocket PC.
> Now, I install this application and when I call Logon function, the
program
> terminate.

> Set polApp = CreateObject("PocketOutlook.Application")
> polApp.Logon  <------

> Can you help me, please??

> Thanks a lot

> Araceli

POOM and PPC 2002

Post by Michael Fosmire [M » Fri, 26 Apr 2002 01:10:11

Here are a couple of links:

PocketPC 2002 EUU1:
http://www.compaq.com/support/files/handheldiPAQ/us/download/13464.html
http://world.casio.com/euro/ce/download/
http://www.hp.com/cposupport/handheld_computers/software/EUU1_RTL.cab...

-mike

1. POOM + PPC 2002 + eVB

Is it a bug in Pocket-PC 2002? I have follow routine:

Dim polApp As PocketOutlook.Application
Set polApp = CreateObject("PocketOutlook.Application")
polApp.Logon Me.hwnd             'hwnd!!!!! if not me.hwnd the finished the
program
v = polApp.Version
MsgBox v

polApp.Version and all follow accesse of polApp do not function.
Can you help me?
Kai

2. IE and kids - how to configure

3. Menu bar works with PPC 2002 but NOT with PPC 2000 device

4. Quicktime in Powerpoint

5. compiling PPC 2000 COM DLLs on PPC 2002

6. LinkSys Modem Problems with Comcast!

7. Here's a kernel monitor for PPC, PPC 2002, HPC2000

8. HelpSvc consumes my CPU - help!

9. Port PPC to PPC 2002?

10. POOM and City List in Pocket PC 2002

11. POOM missing City folder in Pocket PC 2002

12. how to use poom in pocketpc 2002 Emulator??

13. POOM and 2002 Whats the deal?