Borderless ComboBox

Post by Michael Yi » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:30:32

Does anyone have to create an Borderless ComboBox in eVC4.0 for PocketPC
2003.
The one that I wrote in eVC3.0 for PocketPC 2002 does not work in that
PocketPC 2003.
The reason is that the border is being drawn outside of the client rect of
the combo box.

Thanks,

Michael

1. borderless poppup windows broken in IE6

This behavior is by design as part of our recent security efforts.

--
Louis Martinez
Internet Explorer

purposes only.

2. programme removal

3. Borderless Dialogs?

4. Need IE 4.01 SP2 urgently

5. Is borderless Combo Box possible in eVB?

6. (3) Black Screen of Death

7. Is borderless combo box possible in eVB?

8. FTP server on NT

9. borderless and captionless windows?

10. Question RE Borderless Frames

11. borderless window

12. Making borderless child windows

13. Netscape 3.0b6 and borderless frames