I need a WindowsCE 2.0 example program (not the samples that comes with EVT)

I need a WindowsCE 2.0 example program (not the samples that comes with EVT)

Post by Fábio Franco de Oliveir » Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:20:50

Hello. Can someone send me a most simply possible program to me ? I want to
learn how to program with EVT and without using the IDE. I can't compile the
examples programs that comes with EVT 3.0 (there were make to work with
x86em, not MIPS, in my case
!). For example: they uses libs that does not exists in MIPS subfolder ! And
if i try to change the libs...mess up entire the program. So i need a source
of SMALL program for HPC 2.0 using MIPS processor......

1. I need a WindowsCE 2.0 example program (not the samples that comes with EVT)

Hello. Can someone send me a most simply possible program to me ? I want to
learn how to program with EVT and without using the IDE. I can't compile the
examples programs that comes with EVT 3.0 (there were make to work with
x86em, not MIPS, in my case
!). For example: they uses libs that does not exists in MIPS subfolder ! And
if i try to change the libs...mess up entire the program. So i need a source
of SMALL program for HPC 2.0 using MIPS processor......

2. Suppress Recipient List when Printing Mail

3. WindowsCE 2.0 example program

4. filmstrip is not available from CD/RW drive

5. UpGrading PC

6. .net Example on WindowsCE

7. xp and power point

8. 2.0 CE on Casio E-10 and eVT

9. Using EVT 3.0 to develop for WinCE 2.0 (Casio E-11)

10. Sound Synthesizer Programming Info/Samples needed for Win95

11. Example: Displaying video samples from an ASF file

12. I need a extra c# sample program for wmf9.