Help me to Insert varbinary with adoce (EVC)

Help me to Insert varbinary with adoce (EVC)

Post by junge » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:23:24

hi,
I have to insert a buffer that contains binary data into Database using
adoce and ecv.
Can anyone give me an example that shows how to do that?

regards

Daniel Junges

1. Need help for ADOCE in eVC

Hi,

I am new in development for CE device. I need to use ADOCE
in eVC. But I could not find any reference or sample on
how to use ADOCE in eVC. All the references and samples
that I could find are all in eVB. I would be appreciated
if someone could help me find out some references or
samples.

Thanks in advance
Roy

2. Linksys NIC loses connection

3. ADOCE Programmin with eVC++ 3.0

4. Audio but no vides

5. ADOCE from eVC

6. locking up

7. Problem using Delete method in ADOCE (eVC)

8. What is Applog$$$?

9. ADOCE 3.1 and eVC 3.0

10. Using SQL Server 1.1, EVC++, ADOCE 3.1 and having problems

11. ADOCE 3.1, CDB, INSERT and a sub-SELECT

12. evc 3.0 & adoce 3.0

13. ADOCE + eVC ?