Emulator Problem

Post by Chaitanya Belwa » Sat, 30 Nov 2002 04:14:45

Hi,

I have a small program which reads a database file ( CDB ) and prints the
data using recordset. The code works in my Windows CE 3.0 iPaq but does not
run in the Pocket PC emulator. I get an error "Cannot read from specified
device". Ive tried may things but the program doesnt work with the emulator.
Any ideas ?

Thanx,
Chat

1. Emulator Problem : CE boot image could not be loaded for ARM/Xscale

Hi

When using the platform builder 4.0 and just making the *smallest* image
(tiny
kernel), I cannot emulate the image.  I get the error message, Your virtual
machine
may not have enough RAM.  This occurs for any of the ARM BSPs.   So I up
the RAM to 256 Megs, and still I get the same error message.

Is anyone able to emulate a CE ARM image using .net CE 4.0 via the platform
builder?

Thanks,
JC

2. Roxio CD-DVD any good?

3. 2002 emulator problem

4. Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition

5. Emulator Problem in EVB

6. LoadQM Error

7. ADOCE/CE3/Emulator problems

8. Screen savers and other utilities.