eVC++4.0 & SDK PCC 2002

Post by bbui » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:17:41

I cannot understand! :(

Can I develop code with embedded VC++ 4.0 with the SDK
Pocket PC 2002?? Or not?

bbest..

eVC++4.0 & SDK PCC 2002

Post by Andrey Yatsy » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:25:38

No you can not.

Andrey Yatsyk

Quote:> I cannot understand! :(

> Can I develop code with embedded VC++ 4.0 with the SDK
> Pocket PC 2002?? Or not?

> bbest..

1. Problem after installing PPC SDK 2002 (atl dll, eVC 3)

I am developing ATL dll for Win CE with eVC 3.0, and using
eVB for testing.

At first, I installed Embedded Visual Tools, then Pocket
PC 2000 SDK. At the time, I could debug dll both using the
emulator and on the target device, although the device is
actualy pocket pc 2002 platform (eVC gives only a warning
message, but permits it, eVB says that target device is a
different platform and will not debug VBScript.)

Then, I installed Pocket PC 2002 SDK. eVB works fine, but
eVC won't debug or download dll to either emulator or
device. After compiling, I get the error message:

"There is no device installed. Please go to Configure
Platform Manager to add a device."

Of course, the device is configured there, and platform
for the project is PPC 2000.

Reinstalling eVC, PPC 2000 SDK or PPC 2002 SDK won't do
the trick. Any suggestions?

Other question concerns PPC SDK 2002. There is no ATL COM
wizard for eVC, only application wizards for this
emulator. Is it possible to develop and debug atl dll
using the new emulator?

My workstation runs on German Win 2000 Prof.

Thanks.

2. formats FLC, FLI ???

3. eVC++4.0 clobbers eVC++3.0 emulator?

4. Netscape 2.0 Helpppppp PLEASE !!!!

5. compatibility eVC++ 3.0 and eVC++4.0?

6. Computer Clock Losing time

7. 2000 SDK vs 2002 SDK

8. h.t. get rid of a previously installed user profile

9. what differencies are between Pocket PC SDK an Pocket PC 2002 SDK

10. compilation error when including ATLDB.H with EVC 3.0 & PocketPC 2002

11. PocketPC 2002 SDK Beta & XP problem

12. Grid Control in eVC++4.0

13. eVC++4.0 pedigree