comparison between iesample browser and Internet Explorer Browser 4.01

comparison between iesample browser and Internet Explorer Browser 4.01

Post by marc » Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:33:47

I'm looking for a roadmap about a comparison between the
capabilities (xml parser, jscript version, and so on..) of
IESample browser in platform builder 3.0 and the desktop
version of Internet Explorer ver4.01.
Anyone knows where I can find this kind of information?
best regards
Marco

1. how do you set NS 4.01 as defaut browser?

How do you set Netscape 4.01 as the default. It seems that after you
tell it to stop asking, or if you had previously told v3.x to stop
asking it will never ask again if it wants to be the default browser,
even when reinstalled. The old Registry setting "Ignore DefCheck" no
longer exists or seems to work for v4.x

2. error m essage

3. Trying to get 128-bit IE 4.01/SP1 (browser only)

4. IE6 Opens Blank New Window !

5. Explorer Browser and Other Window Browser Will not Stay Open

6. Microsoft Office 2000 wih Windown XP

7. cannot connect to the internet through Internet Explorer browser

8. Nino Registry

9. Downloading Internet Explorer 4.01 for Windows NT.

10. Internet Explorer 4.01

11. Setting and deleting cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 Dutch version

12. How Do You Know You Have Internet Explorer 4.01?

13. BUG IN HEBREW INTERNET EXPLORER 4.01