ATL composite control problem with IESample browser

ATL composite control problem with IESample browser

Post by Nick » Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:15:13

I made an ATL composite control that works within IESample browser in the
WinCE3.0.
An ATL composite control worked well except several problems.

One of problems is...
The ATL control in the html page is always displayed as "ATL Composite
Control" text
rather than showing itself before I click the control area ?I think that it
makes control to be painted.
As I tested same control under Win98, such a problem never happened.
Does any body have such experience?

Thanks.

1. ATL composite control problem with IESample browser

I made an ATL composite control that works within IESample browser in the
WinCE3.0.
An ATL composite control worked well except several problems.

One of problems is...
The ATL control in the html page is always displayed as "ATL Composite
Control" text
rather than showing itself before I click the control area I think that it
makes control to be painted.
As I tested same control under Win98, such a problem never happened.
Does any body have such experience?

Thanks.

2. Problem with RRAS on NT 4.0

3. mfc control instantiated in atl composite control using CAxWindow wont destruct

4. when is next wine release out?

5. ATL ActiveX Composite Control WITHOUT a dialog box?

6. Updating NVIDIA drivers from 28.32 to 30.82

7. CTabCtrl in ATL Composite Control?

8. File Access auditing problem

9. comparison between iesample browser and Internet Explorer Browser 4.01

10. Problem catching events from WMP7.1 in VC++7.0 (ATL7/VS.net) using ALT composite control

11. IVideoWindow problem in ATL control

12. color problem width windowless atl control