How to create VC6 desktop project from emvC++ 3.0 project?

How to create VC6 desktop project from emvC++ 3.0 project?

Post by Steve Rothki » Thu, 29 Mar 2001 05:39:36

I have developed some projects (shared DLLs, ActiveX components, and
programs) using emvC++ 3.0 (for ARM and MIPS CE 3.0). Some use MFC,
some use ATL, some are vanilla.

Now I need to make versions of those DLLS, components, and programs
that will run on Windows 98 and Windows NT. So I want to create
projects in Visual Studio 6.0 that match the emvC++ 3.0 projects so
that I can share the same source files and just build the new objects,
libraries, DLLs, and executables.

How do I do this?

Thanks
Steve Rothkin
Datalinx Corp.
505 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Voice: (914)333-0882 ext 105
Fax:   (914)333-0882

1. How to create VC6 desktop project from emvC++ 3.0 project?

I have developed some projects (shared DLLs, ActiveX components, and
programs) using emvC++ 3.0 (for ARM and MIPS CE 3.0). Some use MFC,
some use ATL, some are vanilla.

Now I need to make versions of those DLLS, components, and programs
that will run on Windows 98 and Windows NT. So I want to create
projects in Visual Studio 6.0 that match the emvC++ 3.0 projects so
that I can share the same source files and just build the new objects,
libraries, DLLs, and executables.

How do I do this?

Thanks
Steve Rothkin
Datalinx Corp.
505 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Voice: (914)333-0882 ext 105
Fax:   (914)333-0882

2. Backup software for NT

3. drivers

4. emVC 3.0 DLL project does not produce .lib file

5. File Request

6. create wins95 platform project(.dsw) from H/PC platform project

7. Unreal technology

8. Howto port an embedded VC project to VC6.0 for W9x

9. VC6.0 and H/PC 2.11 Project

10. How do I get the debug version of my VC6++ project

11. Project WMP or WMM projects

12. bind an eVC++3.00 project to a platformpuilder project