Recovering WIN XP boot manager after reformat

Recovering WIN XP boot manager after reformat

Post by beeja » Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:01:35

You can probably repair the installation to get it back. Try fixboot
mentioned here:
Take a look at this MS KB article, it may help:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q229/7/16.asp

Quote:> Hi, I recently install Windows XP Pro on a second partition of my 2nd HD.