Favorites

Post by Anne » Sun, 03 Nov 2002 22:50:34

help!  I can no longer click on "Favorites" online or
offline and access the web sites from the Start menu.
What have I done? If I have Internet Explorer open and
click on them it works when online. please help.

Favorites

Post by Anne » Sun, 03 Nov 2002 22:59:19

Help, when I click on favorites, then a link  from the
start menu nothing happens whether I am on or offline.
The favorites menu works when Internet Exlorer is open
though.  Any suggetions what I have done???

1. Favorites & Favorites Bar misbehavior

Running 5.2 under Jaguar.

When I click on an item in my favorites bar, or even in the favorites panel
I get a context menu instead of the link. No I ma not clicking a right
button -- I've got the genuine apple clear mouse with only one button (or
whatever you want to call the click mechanism)

2. wxListCtrl Report Header

3. Removing one favorite from favorites list

4. Poledit

5. How to expand favorites (unhide unused favorites)

6. Cookies don't persist across restarts

7. Separating Internet Explorer Favourite from Window Explorer Favourite

8. BROWSERS & INTERNET SUCH ARCHIVE IS NOW ON THE WEB!

9. Retrieving IE favorites in order from Favorites folder

10. Adding Favorites to All Users Favorites

11. Getting IE 5 favorites in OS 9 to IE5.1 favorites in OS X

12. Export AOL Favorites to IE Favorites?

13. Favorites to Favorites?