CANON MULTIPASS C555

Post by RAND » Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:32:31

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE DRIVERS FOR THIS MACHINE ,UNDER WIN
XP???

CANON MULTIPASS C555

Post by Neeraj Pate » Tue, 06 Nov 2001 03:14:29

Try www.usa.canon.com, they have multipass c755 drivesr, i think they should
have c555 drivers too

Quote:> DOES ANYONE HAVE THE DRIVERS FOR THIS MACHINE ,UNDER WIN
> XP???

CANON MULTIPASS C555

Post by ~*8* » Wed, 07 Nov 2001 02:38:08

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001 13:14:29 -0500, "Neeraj Patel"

>Try www.usa.canon.com, they have multipass c755 drivesr, i think they should
>have c555 drivers too

>> DOES ANYONE HAVE THE DRIVERS FOR THIS MACHINE ,UNDER WIN
>> XP???

Canon has both drivers, however, the "xpc555.exe" won't open and
install after it's downloaded. :(

Has anyone ran into this problem?  I'm trying the Multipass C755
driver driver download as we speak. I'm not sure it will load, or work
but I'm willing to try anything now.  My C555 won't print correctly.
I'm about to reinstall Windows ME as a dual boot... as suckie as it
is... it's print drivers worked.

Regards,

~*8*~

1. WinXP and Canon Multipass C555

Has anyone used this printer with WinXP?  The drivers that came with it
are incompatible.  There are drivers on the Canon website supposedely
compatible with WinXP.  I downloaded them and tried to install to my
computer but get messages like "Unable to extract ......".  I tried
several times and finally gave up and took everything related to my
printer off my computer but ever since then, when Windows boots up, I
get a message that says "Unable to find
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tools\LostRun.exe" and have to click ok before
Windows will finish loading.  If anyone knows what I need to do to make
my printer work or to get rid of this error message, or both, please let
me know.  Thanks.

                Paula

2. FAT16/FAT32

3. Windows XP/Canon MultiPASS C555

4. Microsoft ISO mpeg 4 video decoder info

5. Canon Multipass C555

6. How to stop ICW from running after IE install

7. Canon C555 MultiPass

8. Changing files from a dos prompt?

9. Cannon C555 Multipass

10. Canon c555

11. Canon C555 Multifunction Printer Driver for XP

12. Windows XP with Canon C555 multifunction

13. Canon C555 & XP