Pocket PC with Activesync won't sync Outlook Contacts...

Pocket PC with Activesync won't sync Outlook Contacts...

Post by beatni » Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:13:04

It keeps telling me to re-install Outlook, I just put XP
and Office 2000 on this PC...any ideas?

Pocket PC with Activesync won't sync Outlook Contacts...

Post by Brian » Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:59:58

This gets asked a lot, but in the microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync
group. Try there.

Good luck!
Brian W

Quote:> It keeps telling me to re-install Outlook, I just put XP
> and Office 2000 on this PC...any ideas?

Pocket PC with Activesync won't sync Outlook Contacts...

Post by beatni » Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:24:31

I cannot find this group, can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance...

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>This gets asked a lot, but in the

microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync
>group. Try there.

>Good luck!
>Brian W

>> It keeps telling me to re-install Outlook, I just put XP
>> and Office 2000 on this PC...any ideas?

>.

Pocket PC with Activesync won't sync Outlook Contacts...

Post by Michael Steven » Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:49:21

Quote:> I cannot find this group, can anyone help me?

> Thanks in advance...

Click on the link below.

For a better way to use the newsgroups, you should setup a newsreader. See
link below.

Michael Stevens MS-MVP XP

http://michaelstevenstech.com