" Need Administrator Rights " ??????

Post by Drew » Tue, 31 Dec 2002 01:27:06

Windows XP Home SP1
HP Pavilion XG922, I am the only user and my account is Administrator type. I have been using computer about 6 months.

A couple of months ago I did some " BlackViper " tweaking and shut down some " unneeded " processes. Maybe the first 15 or so.

I made 2 " user accounts " about 2 weeks ago but delete them yesterday.

Today when I try to register the Shareware Digital ROC ( it is a Adobe Photoshop Elements plug in) I get the message " Could not complete Registration. Need Administrator rights ".

I know very little about Administrator rights

drew

" Need Administrator Rights " ??????

Post by Plat » Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:20:12

> Windows XP Home SP1

http://www.bootdisk.com/html.htm

" Need Administrator Rights " ??????

Post by Drew » Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:48:57

  > Windows XP Home SP1

  http://www.bootdisk.com/html.htm
  You are right. I should use Black text.

  drew

1. I can only log on as "Administrator", and not user with administrator rights.

Hi,

I just installed Win XP Pro.
I do not have problems remote logging on to my XP Pro (with TS client and
TSWeb), but only as username "Administrator".

I need to remote log on as user name "Lars" (does have admin rights).

When I try user name "Lars", I get message: "Not able to log no. Reason may
be limitations on your account" (translated from Danish)

Any one have a solution?

Hilsen

Lars

2. outlook express in windows xp

3. |||||"""" How do I lock a CDROM """"|||||

4. Could not connect to host.reason:no data re cord of requested type(TCP-Error 11004)

5. "Address" Toolbar is "stuck" in top right hand corner

6. upgraded to xp from 98 changed file sys to ntfs lost drivers

7. Right click "save picture as" default names file "untitled.bmp"

8. Windows locks up - not mouse

9. XP: "My Computer" hangs when right click on drives in "My Computer"

10. Lost "Preview" and "Set as Wallpaper" right-click menu items

11. XP Administrator rights and Palm "HotSync"

12. Configure the "new" menu within the "right-click" context menu