"security access manager" win xp eternal boot

"security access manager" win xp eternal boot

Post by ~DC » Thu, 09 Jan 2003 13:53:51

WinXP on eternal boot loop saw a brief error message
containing SAM, Secuity file missing.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanx,
~DC

1. Can't start "Remote Access Connection Manager" on Win XP Pro

Hi,

I have this problem, I can't start the service called "Remote Access
Connection Manager" on Win XP Pro. On Event Log it said that it can't
create a buffer.
When I start it on the Service Manager, it said "Error 5: Access
Denied" even I've logged on with Administrator Account.
So I can't add new network connection for using it with dial-up
internet connection. Please help me. And thanks before.

NB: Plug n Plug and Telephony services are successfully started.

2. Double posts??

3. can't access "windows explorer" , "my computer", "control panel"

4. Stopped letting me save .jpg pictures?

5. Win XP updates reports "Athlon XP" as "AMD K7"

6. Who else signs SSL Cert

7. Can I "Tri-boot" or "Quad Boot" using WinXP?

8. Buslink USB Hard drives

9. XP insists on checking system "RAM" on "Cold" boot.

10. xp-home edition no "back up" & no "access program"

11. |||||"""" How do I lock a CDROM """"|||||

12. Win XP "turn off" produces "restart" instead, APM is set on.

13. Win XP Pro "Init dll error!" on top "PV951Utl"