Java Virtual Machine Pop Up/Microsoft Virtual Machine

Java Virtual Machine Pop Up/Microsoft Virtual Machine

Post by Charlie Crem » Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:13:21

I am attempting to log onto a particular website, but
each time I get to the log in section, I receive a
winddow that says, "In order to display this page
correctly, you need to download and install the following
components: Java Virtual Machine."

When I click on "Download" I am taken to a Microsoft
Internet Explorer Page that says:

"We're sorry. The page you are viewing requires that you
have a more recent version of the Microsoft Virtual
Machine on your system.  To obtain an updated version of
the Microsoft Virtual Machine, please go to Windows
Update."

I've gone to Windows Update and downloaded what I'm told
are the necessary updates. I've also downloaded Windows
XP Serive Pack-1. I've restarted my computer after each
update.

Yet, I still get the same window and I'm not being
allowed to see the window that should allow me to enter
my log in name and password on the website.

Thank you in advance for any help you could give me.

Charlie Creme

1. Java Virtual Machine/Microsoft Virtual Machine

i recently got a computer which has a new copy of XP on
it.i downloaded the Java VM and installed it. when i went
to a sight which utilized it i suddenly got a stack
dump..i restarted the computer and tried again to access
that sight(nfl.com game tracker)i again got the stack
dump. i uninstalled it and i didn't get it anymore...of
course i couldn't run the applet anymore either. will the
Microsoft VM fix it?

2. System error 1312: A specified logon session does not exist.

3. Microsoft Virtual Machine or Java Virtual Machine

4. Win2k Users problem

5. Java Virtual Machine/Microsoft Virtual Machine

6. Cannot Format Floppy Disk

7. microsoft virtual machine/java virtual machine

8. Ethernet & TCP/IP Support in WinCE?

9. JAVA virtual Machine/microsoft virtual machine

10. java virtual machine and microsoft virtual machine

11. Microsoft Java Virtual Machine

12. Does IE6sp1 come with Microsoft Java Virtual Machine?