pointer controls

Post by Bart Lin » Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:14:52

Can anyone tell me how to disable the function where if my pointer is
hovering over something for a few seconds it will "click it". Its terribly
anoying.

Many thanks

pointer controls

Post by Rich Barr » Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:47:41

    Bart, check in Control Panel>Mouse. Look under Pointer & Pointer
Options.

Quote:> Can anyone tell me how to disable the function where if my pointer is
> hovering over something for a few seconds it will "click it". Its terribly
> anoying.

> Many thanks

1. XP on Gateway laptop?-no pointer control

I just installed Windows XP on a 10/99 400 Celeron, 96 MB RAM, Gateway
laptop.  Everything worked fine except I can establish no PS/2, USB,
or touch pad pointer control.  There is no mouse under devices.

I didn't think this would require any special driver update.

Anyone else have this problem or suggestions?

Larry

2. rich text

3. ClassWizards hadeling of pointers to controls on CFromViews

4. Disk Space Monitor

5. keyboard control of screen pointer

6. slow performance after critical updates??

7. create a CWnd pointer from a control

8. deleting screen saver

9. making mouse pointer jump to nearest window with clickable menu bar/control

10. Creating Pointers to Form Controls.

11. Arrow pointer disappears when changing to Resize pointer

12. GROWSTUB error. No POINTER.EXE or POINTER.DLL.

13. (Casting) Why is it that a CRichEditView pointer can be cast to a CRichEditCtrl pointer????