Missing Task Manager Tabs

Post by Mark » Sat, 03 May 2003 05:53:18

One day, out of no-where, I brought up my task manager
and noticed I had NO TABS.  It comes up showing the
programs, but I have no way to look at the processes, or
performance, networking or users.  Does anyone know how i
can get my tabs back.  The support desk told me to re-
load my OS (XP-Home addition), which is NOT the way I
want to go.
thanks

Missing Task Manager Tabs

Post by Jason Tsan » Sat, 03 May 2003 08:53:13

See if this applies

Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q314227

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

Quote:> One day, out of no-where, I brought up my task manager
> and noticed I had NO TABS.  It comes up showing the
> programs, but I have no way to look at the processes, or
> performance, networking or users.  Does anyone know how i
> can get my tabs back.  The support desk told me to re-
> load my OS (XP-Home addition), which is NOT the way I
> want to go.
> thanks

1. Missing tabs from my Task Manager

Hey all,

Here's a weird one I hope SOMEONE can help me with.....

I'm running XP Pro w/ SP 1 - Radeon 8500 w/ newest drivers.

I've "lost" the tabs in my Task Manager window :( When I
bring up TM, I can only see a single window that is
showing the running processes. Also, I have to ALT-f4 to
close said window; there are NO tabs, no "X", etc.....
They WERE there at one point but are now MIA.

Anyone have any thoughts?? Please email me if you can.

Thanks for the help

2. cd-rw & dvd won't work at same time

3. Missing Tab on Task Manager

4. Modem trouble

5. Missing Tabs on Task Manager

6. help me set my verto graphics card(nvidia 440se)

7. Task Manager Tabs Missing

8. script debugging

9. Task Manager has Missing Tabs

10. Tabs missing in Task Manager

11. Opening task manager results in task manager crashing or closing.

12. Users Tab in Task Manager

13. Help with Users Tab found in Task Manager