window size

Post by Tom » Sat, 19 Apr 2003 21:29:03

How do I get all windows to open maximized?  When I open
a link from an email, it opens very small.

Tom

window size

Post by Omid Shojae » Sat, 19 Apr 2003 21:35:45

Close all explorer windows, run regedit.exe and:
1.HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main
Delete "window_placement" key.

2.HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Old
WorkAreas
Delete "OldWorkAreaRects" key.

Open Internet explorer, maximize the window, and close it. Now every new
window will be opened in full size.

Quote:> How do I get all windows to open maximized?  When I open
> a link from an email, it opens very small.

> Tom

1. "Restore down" window size is identical to "Maximize" size

Every few days, my application windows forget the size that I want them to
restore to (I'm referring to the "Maximize/Restore Down" button located
between the "Minimize" and "Close" window buttons).

If I resize the application windows to the size that I want, they'll
remember that size for a while, but eventually they revert back to a
"Restore" window size that is identical to the "Maximize" window size.

The applications that I've noticed this the most in are (in descending
order):

Windows File Explorer
CorelDraw 8
Internet Explorer
Dreamweaver MX

2. Where da hell is my DNS?

3. calculate window size by needed client size?

4. VIRTUAL MEMORY

5. TCP window size and segment size configuration

6. Banner Printing with XP

7. Setting Frame Size with Window Size

8. Modem: No dialtone

9. Window size from client-wanted size ?

10. How do I increase DOS-window size & keep font size??

11. window size in IE6 - maximised/minimised size

12. Open in a new window, window size is smaller

13. IE6 Window size - "Open Link In New Window"