can't on-line game properly with xp

Post by ray.crockfor » Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:51:02

Hi i have and imedia 5106
p4 1.5g
256m RAM
gefore 2 mmx 400 graphics card
aztech modem
heres my problem i can connect to rtcw ok but once i am on i get connection
inturupted errors every 3 or so min, i have been told that it is a firewall
problem, but i have switched firewall off in config as well as network
connections and still no joy. also i cant play any media on-line ie film and
games traliers, this is driving me insane can anybody help?if so then e-mail

i would be so grateful thankyou

1. Jpeg images do not load properly ONLY when on-line

I have Windows XP and Internet 6.0 installed.  If I log on
to the internet, jpeg images come thru "sycadelic".  If
I'm not on the internet, I can see the jpeg images from
cd's, etc just fine.  Is there a hidden setting that I am
missing?

I've replaced the video card, checked the display settings
and surfed microsofts knowledge base, with no evail. I
also installed AOL to see if it was browser specific, AOL
has the same bad results.
Please help!

2. Toolbar & windows revert back

3. Free on-line game a students project

4. Task Manager -- Lost tabs

5. CAN PLAY ON-LINE GAMES

6. Missing Services In XP Pro

7. Will only play when 'on-line'

8. XP and MSN chat

9. MSIE 'Back' option is incorrectly getting data on-line.

10. Connection show as off-line when it is on-line

11. SIGDOC'93 E-mail List Server On-line

12. Can't Play On-line video clips

13. ACM Assistive Technologies '94 Information On-Line