Borderless Dialogs?

Post by Paul Batchi » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 07:22:40

Is it my imagination, or have I seen XP with borderless entities such as
dialog boxes, etc.? Is there a way to achieve this systemically? Much of
my theme and functionality resembles classic Windows, and if anything
once was borderless, it no longer is.

TIA,
Paul

1. borderless poppup windows broken in IE6

This behavior is by design as part of our recent security efforts.

--
Louis Martinez
Internet Explorer

purposes only.

2. Where can i get decent software for these things?

3. Borderless ComboBox

4. random lockups

5. Is borderless Combo Box possible in eVB?

6. screen savers

7. Is borderless combo box possible in eVB?

8. Backup Utility

9. borderless and captionless windows?

10. Question RE Borderless Frames

11. borderless window

12. Making borderless child windows

13. Netscape 3.0b6 and borderless frames