HARDWARE monitoring tools?

Post by TRIGGER21 » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 04:35:56

Where can i find a tool that monitors all my hardware and makes me
able to change some settings on them?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Hardware-monitoring-tools-ftopict554891....
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd).  Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1762542

HARDWARE monitoring tools?

Post by peter » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:38:16

Tools that do hardware monitoring are plentifull.........just do a Google on
"hardware monitoring"
A lot of them are for a specific purpose....what are you aiming to monitor??
change??
Tools that monitor and allow you to change settings are few .
But you already have 2 of them on your system right now...The BIOS and
Device manager!!!
Various MOBO manufacturers supply monitoring and changing tools specific to
their motherboards.Have you checked your mobo manifact. website??
peterk

the problem

Quote:> Where can i find a tool that monitors all my hardware and makes me
> able to change some settings on them?

> --
> request
> Topic URL:
> http://www.windowsforumz.com/Hardware-monitoring-tools-ftopict554891....
> Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd).  Report abuse:

HARDWARE monitoring tools?

Post by Damo » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:34:01

Make changes to the settings, you said?  Then your BIOS and the Device
manger are your friends.  Monitoring?  Do a google as trigger said.
Damo

Quote:> Where can i find a tool that monitors all my hardware and makes me
> able to change some settings on them?

> --
> request
> Topic URL:
> http://www.windowsforumz.com/Hardware-monitoring-tools-ftopict554891....
> Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd).  Report abuse:

1. Stumped .......Unable to Change to Samsung 955df Monitor (No Monitor Selection in System Hardware)

Upgraded from Me to XP Pro(not a clean install) . Video adapter Riva TNT2.
The System Hardware, Device Manager doesn't show a Monitor selection. In
Display, properties, settings, advanced, monitor it indicates default, with
'properties' grayed out. The monitor is a Samsung SyncMaster 955df. I've
downloaded all Samsung drivers from numerous sites and the only way to load
the drivers is to dump the adapter. But on reboot the PnP immediately sets
up the adapter and sets the monitor to default. (The screensaver won't power
down the monitor in the default setting) I've also loaded the latest drivers
for the TNT, to no avail. Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated.
I'm fried.

Regards,

Steve

2. IE, think you could stop moving the cursor during page load?

3. What Multimedia tools & hardware to use again?

4. Command-Line Window

5. What Multimedia tools & hardware to use?

6. how login web server by modem?

7. Where's the "safe hardware removal" tool?

8. Help. Can not get CDC::ArcTo to work

9. tool-Find information about hardware installed in this computer halts at 9%

10. Hardware debugging tools

11. NT4.0 Hardware Compatability Tool

12. Windows CE development tools & hardware to go

13. HELP PLEASE WINDOWS 98 - Problem Microsoft Hardware diagnostic tool