Sygate Personal Firewall Pro and Roxio DirectCD incompatibility issue

Sygate Personal Firewall Pro and Roxio DirectCD incompatibility issue

Post by Kingsi » Tue, 04 Jun 2002 11:22:28

Hi there,

I recently received a blue screen saying 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' problem.
It's caused by cdudf_xp.sys according to the error message.

I reinstalled DirectCD (Ver. 5.1_E3c) but the problem still remained.

Eventually, by chance,  I find the blue screen will occur inevitably only if
I 'Eject CD' from DirectCD tray icon while Sygate Personal Firewall Pro
(Ver. 5.0 Build 1117) is running.

Can anybody help me to make those two programs work together? I love them
both.

Kingsix (ICQ#49972023)

Sygate Personal Firewall Pro and Roxio DirectCD incompatibility issue

Post by Area 5 » Tue, 04 Jun 2002 13:16:51

Don't use the UDF format use the ISO format.

You can change it in EZCD creator's properties.

Quote:> Hi there,