Treat other images than "folder.jpg" as an album folder image.

Treat other images than "folder.jpg" as an album folder image.

Post by Anders Markstr » Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:15:20

Is there a way to make Windows XP treat other images than "folder.jpg"
as an album folder image.

i.e. I would like Windows to handle "cover.jpg" just as "folder.jpg".

--
Anders

1. The "My pictures" folder and "my documents" folder

I upgraded this system from Windows 98 , to XP. In 98, I had the my
documents folder altered to c:\windows\desktop\downloads .

In XP it seems insitent in continuing to use this folder as the "my
documents" folder , despite any changed I make to the personal folder
setting under:

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1364589140-725345543-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell
Folders

For the "my pictures" folder, it's using the standard, but I want to
change it (as well as the my docs) folder to c:\documents and
settings\myusername\desktop\downloads

(ie I'll have a downloads folder on my desktop for quick and easy
access)

Unfortunatly when I make changes to the entires under this folder, it
just changes it right back to the older entry.

How can I get the changes to 'stick'?

On another note, can I simply get XP to just use the standard dir's from
win98 for my desktop etc, as while multiple people use this computer, we
all just use the same 'login' and have no real need for a multi user
type directory structure.

2. Via help needed

3. Folders: "My ..." versus "<named> folders"

4. TV Tuner Card for Stealth II

5. The "Owner's Documents" folder under the "Default User" folder

6. xp hangs w/ additional memory

7. Win XP explorer crashes when opening "my images" folder

8. " Need Administrator Rights " ??????

9. C syntax in DIB image size calculation: ">>" and "~"

10. FS:"Image & Presentation is Everything" - "Clear" CD-Labels & CD-Mailers

11. C syntax in DIB image size calculation: ">>" and "~"

12. Same "image", ie6 "hangs" on some websites on some PC's.