Kodak DVC 323 and Windows XP

Post by Matth » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 06:16:10

I have a Kodak DVC323 digital camera (*). The drivers are the same as
for Windows 2000. The problem is that I dont know how to do to make my
camera appear in the Scanners and Cameras folder in the Control Panel. I
have tried the Add an Imaging device option but when I select my camera it
then asks me to select a port (LPT1, COM1, COM2) and I need to slect an USB
port which is not listed in the given options. Is this because the drivers
are not digitally signed by Microsoft ?

Thanks a lot,

Matthias

1. Kodak DVC 323 and Windows XP

I have a Kodak DVC323 digital camera (webcam). The drivers are the same as
for Windows 2000. The problem is that I dont know how to do to make my
camera appear in the Scanners and Cameras folder in the Control Panel. I
have tried the Add an Imaging device option but when I select my camera it
then asks me to select a port (LPT1, COM1, COM2) and I need to slect an USB
port which is not listed in the given options. Is this because the drivers
are not digitally signed by Microsoft ?

Thanks a lot,

Matthias

2. critical updates fail

3. Can't get my Kodak DVC 325 to work with XP

4. Limiting Search Results to 'English Only'

5. Kodak DVC 325

6. Problem with Q318138 Update

7. Does PocketPC 2002 support H.323 or SIP?

8. CE tips web page?

9. H.323

10. H.323 and H.310 documents

11. h.323 codec for WM encoder