HELP USING OFFICE WITH XP PLEASE PLEASE HELP

HELP USING OFFICE WITH XP PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Post by Joyc » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:52:39

can anyone help me I installed office 2000 but can not run excel it just
flashes on the screen then goes and I get a blue box with error
app.name excel.exe app ver 9.0.0 2719 mode name :m509.dll modver 9.0.0.4402
ofset 00081c7c
I have reinstalled telling it to fix errors but makes no difference nothing
I have downloaded from the microsoft site has made any difference its
driving me crackers I need excel, if nobody can solve this then can you tell
me how to get rid of xp and go back to millennium,  xp came preinstalled
along with works and word, if anyone can help please tell me in plain
english I am a complete novice thanks
Joyce

1. HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE

Hello,

I am having a problem which I don't quite understand.

I recently used my COMPAQ RECOVERY CD and restarted my
computer back to it's original factory settings.

Since then, when I got back on the Internet I can no
longer play on Yahoo games. (www.yahoo.com/games) It
gives me 4 reasons:

1) You are behind a firewall.
2) You are not connected to the internet.
3) The server is down.
4) You have a stale page in your cache.

I was connected to the Internet, the server was not down,
I have erased all of the pages in my cache, so that leads
me to one conclusion, the firewall.

Also, I have been unable to go into chatrooms, I can use
the Yahoo chatrooms, but at the start of a chatroom it
says "You cannot use Voice in this chat because you are
behind a firewall" or something very similar to that.
Some other chatrooms do not work. (www.rimestimes.com,
www.leannfans.com)

I have not done anything to change anything as far as I
know, can someone please help me?

I have tried checking the Firewall box on my connections
in the `Advanced` tab and it still doesn't work either
way.

Can someone tell me what I need to do, in a simple way if
you can.

Thanx.

~Michael~

2. IE 6.0 Cypher Strength 54 bit

3. request for help for Office XP - I am begging for help, please help me

4. virtual memory

5. Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Please

6. Power down

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

8. Display overlay DVD wont work

9. please please please help!!!!!

10. -->PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with Audio Logic 2.6<--

11. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

12. Please Please Please Help

13. Please please please help!