need help installing paperport 3100b

Post by jim smit » Tue, 07 May 2002 00:29:22

I bouthgt a new computer and it has windows xp istalled
but my scanner and printer are the o;ld window 98 soft
wear my printers works now but I can't seem to find soft
wear for the scanner

1. Paperport 3100b Scanner

I have a paperport 3100b scanner which works great in my
child's computer which uses windows ME, and worked on my
computer when I initially purchased it with Win Me.  I
updated the bios and added Win XP, now this scanner is
incompatiable with this computer.  Microsoft, HP,
Visioneer and Paperport were all equally useless.  Any
help out there.  Thanks....Please also respond to my email

2. taskbar is missing!!

3. Visioneer 3100B Scanner won't install on Windows XP

4. again IPSM

5. I need help/I need help/I need help

6. Microsoft Pop-Ups

7. Need installation software for Visioneer Paperport 6100 scanner

8. Toolbar button pointers in v6.4

9. Can't print to Paperport desktop after installing pport sp2

10. Error 1391 during install of PaperPort 9 Pro

11. I need to install OS, but I am missing ext. FDD for laptop...need help

12. now that i have it installed i need a lot of help please read EULA HELP

13. Visioneer Scanner, PaperPort 5.3 & WXP HELP!!