please help my sound

Post by paul » Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:48:37

when ever i play any kind of sound or program w/sound, the
sound does this lock up thing and beeps and hisses and
makes really annoying noises, and and ruins whatever im
doing, ive went through ever troubleshoot there is and
tried every thing i can and im pulling out my hair.
someone please tell me what is wrong and how to fix it!!

please help my sound

Post by Shau » Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:25:44

Need info to fix, what your system is like processor and cards installed.
Did it ever work.

Quote:> when ever i play any kind of sound or program w/sound, the