TP.icd

Post by Chri » Fri, 09 May 2003 16:17:56

Im trying to play Sim theme park and every time i use the
compatability mode it says tp.ice had incountered a
problem and then it crashes to the desktop.  Any ideas

TP.icd

Post by Jimmy S » Sat, 10 May 2003 02:25:11

Hi Chris,

Here's how to properly install or reinstall a game (and/or patch):

1.  Backup any saved games and/or mods to a safe location.

2.  Uninstall the game using Control Panel / Add-Remove programs.

3.  Clear any references to the game leftover in your registry using:
     http://www.pcmedixwebs.com/regclean.htm

4. Click My Computer / Rightclick the Drive & Choose Properties
    / Run the "Disk Cleanup..." / Next Click the "Tools" Tab and run
    the "Error-Checking" and "Defragmentation" utilities.

5.  After a reboot close & exit your Antivirus and any other programs
     using this method: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=331796

6.  Install the game again from your original CD, do not use a backup.

7.  Don't reuse the saved games/mods until you properly test the game.
     Don't use compatibility mode either, unless absolutely necessary.

--
Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite:  http://nibblesnbits.tk
Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty;  nor do I confer any rights.

| Im trying to play Sim theme park and every time i use the
| compatability mode it says tp.ice had incountered a
| problem and then it crashes to the desktop.  Any ideas

1. HELP!!!!! TP.ICD

I recently loaded SimTheme Park on my computer.  When I
try to play it, it says "TP.ICD encountered a problem and
needs to close.  I can't find reference to this in the
knowledge base.  Can someone please help me?????

2. MSN users

3. FIFA 2001.icd and Windows xp

4. Placing New Folders In Start Display

5. Sony IC Recorder ICD-100

6. Slow game start?

7. ICD-9 and CPT-4 codes

8. Audio CDs freeze system

9. icd and htx documentation

10. How tp change the preferred audio playback

11. HOW TO LIVE LINK TP MEDIA PLAYER

12. Do u have any info on ST-II and TP++

13. Mp3 tp Mp3