Here's how to properly install or reinstall a game (and/or patch):
1. Backup any saved games and/or mods to a safe location.
2. Uninstall the game using Control Panel / Add-Remove programs.
3. Clear any references to the game leftover in your registry using:
4. Click My Computer / Rightclick the Drive & Choose Properties
/ Run the "Disk Cleanup..." / Next Click the "Tools" Tab and run
the "Error-Checking" and "Defragmentation" utilities.
5. After a reboot close & exit your Antivirus and any other programs
using this method: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=331796
6. Install the game again from your original CD, do not use a backup.
7. Don't reuse the saved games/mods until you properly test the game.
Don't use compatibility mode either, unless absolutely necessary.
Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
| Im trying to play Sim theme park and every time i use the
| compatability mode it says tp.ice had incountered a
| problem and then it crashes to the desktop. Any ideas
I recently loaded SimTheme Park on my computer. When I
try to play it, it says "TP.ICD encountered a problem and
needs to close. I can't find reference to this in the
knowledge base. Can someone please help me?????
2. MSN users
13. Mp3 tp Mp3