web page

Post by debbi » Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:52:28

i need help trying to get a web page to open
i didn't have a problem until friday night
the page i can't open is ticketmaster.com
when i try to open it it says it cannot be displayed
i can open any otherweb page that i go into
thanks
debbie

web page

Post by Thomas Philip » Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:59:23

www.ticketmaster.com works,
can you please say what exactly is displayed in your explorer while you try
to open that site?

Quote:> i need help trying to get a web page to open
> i didn't have a problem until friday night
> the page i can't open is ticketmaster.com
> when i try to open it it says it cannot be displayed
> i can open any otherweb page that i go into
> thanks
> debbie

1. Web Pages that open other web pages automatically

Many internet sites now have code in their sites to open
additional pages for advertisements. In some cases several
pages are being opened at once. This is becoming an
annoying and unwanted trend. It slows down the activity
and in many cases these pages are filled with graphics.

Are there any settings in IE6 that allow the user to
control the unwanted opening of additional web pages?

Richard Meuleveld

2. Upgrade to WinXP Pro?

3. Difference between web page complete/web page archive?

4. Tshost 2.0 for HP-UX

5. Problem: Saving Web Pages as Web Page Complete

6. CD Drive not recognised many times

7. Web page to messenger, embedding messenger, msn on web page

8. Can't Post Background Music

9. Mulitple web pages on one web page..

10. Free Web Page For Kids, yes I said free web page storage for kids

11. exiting web page with X button pops up another web page

12. Internet Explorer won't load some web sites or web pages.

13. web pages do not refresh or update upon each visit to the page