Windows Movie Maker

Post by Chaz » Wed, 07 May 2003 04:39:59

I am unable access Movie maker

I get thew following error message;
C:\DOCUME~1\Cha\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER3.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt

Windows Movie Maker

Post by Rick » Wed, 07 May 2003 11:18:25

Hi,

And if you delete the files in your local profile temp folder? What happens then?

Check:
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Temp

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers aka "Nutcase" MS-MVP - Win9x - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone -
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org

> I am unable access Movie maker

> I get thew following error message;
> C:\DOCUME~1\Cha\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER3.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt

1. windows movie maker 2 and other movie maker applications

have installed movie maker 2 basically what happens is
when i press play the programme closes and goes back to
desktop i have the same problem with power director.
for some reason my pc wont install windows media format 7
file setup i keep getting error message when i try to
install ....error registering the ocx c:\windows\system32
\l3 codeca.acm....i have downloaded latest codecs for
media player etc can somebody help me with this problem

2. GIF of Start/Run/Browse

3. Windows Movie Maker 2- Movies back to Camcorder?

4. can anyone decode this for layman? thanx!

5. Windows Movie Maker (Can't save if I add sound to the movie)

6. Sound card /directX

7. Windows Movie Maker 2- Movies back to Camcorder?

8. IE6 setting for multiple users

9. Windows Movie Maker won't save movie...

10. windows movie maker cannot save movie

11. Saving movies in windows movie maker

12. Movies form Windows Movie Maker

13. Windows Movie Maker 2.0 flipping my movies upside down!