CD-CDRW PLEASE HELP

Post by phros.. » Tue, 23 Oct 2001 00:56:35

When I went to device manager I had under floppy disk
controllers-standard floppy disk controller with the yellow exclamation
mark, so I uninstalled it and then XP found the driver. I then went to
my computer and I now see the floppy drive. The problem is when I did
that somehow my D: -which is my cd and E:-my cdrw are completely gone
and It doesnt see them at all. I went to add hardware but It doesnt even
have either one of them in the list. I am completely stumped. Can anyone
help me out??

1. CDRW Wont burn full cds! Please help!

Hi, i just recently upgraded to WinXP from Win98SE. I have a Plextor 8x
cdrw, which worked fine under Win98. Now, when i try to burn a cd under
WinXP, it gets to the same exact spot while burning the cd, approx. 200
megs, and my computer automatically shuts down. No logging off or anything,
just bam restarts. I have tried multiple Burning programs, each with the
same result. I got the CDR update from microsoft update, but that removed
all my cd drives. This is not a real problem, since I will format to get
them back. The CDR not writing full cds is what i would like to fix. Please
help!
P.S. It might have to do with my paging file. I.E. when windows trys to use
my paging file, in such situations as burning a cd or opening many
applications, my computer restarts. Suggestions? Help! Thanks a lot.

2. Error:0E:019F:1001DA00

3. Please Help - Windows XP CDRW/DVD not recognising cd's

4. after any reboot ??

5. CDRW + Roxio Easy CD 5.1 for files Backup Please help!

6. REQ: How to get rid of icons/programs on the taskbar from getting loaded when windows start?

7. HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE

8. Windows Clock

9. CD wizard asks for cdrw when cdrw is in drive

10. help--please recommend CDRW

11. CDRW not working! I need help please!

12. cd drive. please please help

13. CDRW help please