WindowsXP Plus!

Post by Ludwi » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 07:27:12

Is WindowsXP Plus! available yet? If so may where you purchase it? I can't
seem to find  the WindowsXP plus! site.

WindowsXP Plus!

Post by Tom Porterfiel » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 07:33:14

Quote:> Is WindowsXP Plus! available yet? If so may where you purchase it? I
> can't seem to find  the WindowsXP plus! site.

The home page for Plus! is http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/.  Like
Windows XP, Plus! for Windows XP will be publicly available on October 25,
2001.

--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP (DTS)

WindowsXP Plus!

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Is WindowsXP Plus! available yet? If so may where you

purchase it? I can't
Quote:>seem to find  the WindowsXP plus! site.

>.

WindowsXP Plus!

Post by Bill » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 07:46:42

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Is WindowsXP Plus! available yet? If so may where you

purchase it? I can't
Quote:>seem to find  the WindowsXP plus! site.

>.

WindowsXP Plus!

Post by Bill » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 07:46:37

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Is WindowsXP Plus! available yet? If so may where you

purchase it? I can't
Quote:>seem to find  the WindowsXP plus! site.

>.

WindowsXP Plus!

Post by Chri » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:04:26

You can get it at www.sucker.com.
Who would pay for that crap??
Nothing good on it, just 4 themes from windows 95 Plus!
And some other crappy software.
NOT WORTH IT!!!!

Quote:> Is WindowsXP Plus! available yet? If so may where you purchase it? I can't

Post by John- » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:10:00

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/
you'll see a link to the left for "Buy Plus!"

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Is WindowsXP Plus! available yet? If so may where you

purchase it? I can't
Quote:>seem to find  the WindowsXP plus! site.

>.

WindowsXP Plus!

Post by Ludwi » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:12:39

When I was using WindowsXP rc2   there was  an option to download additional
themes. Of course there wasn't any available at  that  time, but I imagine
that  there will be. And  the same will  be true of WindowsXP Plus!
How can one be dissatisfied with a product that isn't out yet?

> before you buy plus you may wanna do some research.  there seems to be
> general dissatisfaction with the product.  im still to see a good review
> about it.  dont rust me, just do a search (google groups come to mind).

> > Is WindowsXP Plus! available yet? If so may where you purchase it? I
can't
> > seem to find  the WindowsXP plus! site.

WindowsXP Plus!

Post by Ludwi » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:24:29

I'll take that back, the recommended processor 750 mhz  is 250 mhz  larger
that what I have.

> When I was using WindowsXP rc2   there was  an option to download
additional
> themes. Of course there wasn't any available at  that  time, but I imagine
> that  there will be. And  the same will  be true of WindowsXP Plus!
> How can one be dissatisfied with a product that isn't out yet?

> > before you buy plus you may wanna do some research.  there seems to be
> > general dissatisfaction with the product.  im still to see a good review
> > about it.  dont rust me, just do a search (google groups come to mind).

> > > Is WindowsXP Plus! available yet? If so may where you purchase it? I
> can't
> > > seem to find  the WindowsXP plus! site.

WindowsXP Plus!

Post by Chri » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:30:06

I have it, it may not "be out", but I aquired a copy just like many other
people, so we speak from eXPerience.
It sucks.

> When I was using WindowsXP rc2   there was  an option to download
additional
> themes. Of course there wasn't any available at  that  time, but I imagine
> that  there will be. And  the same will  be true of WindowsXP Plus!
> How can one be dissatisfied with a product that isn't out yet?

> > before you buy plus you may wanna do some research.  there seems to be
> > general dissatisfaction with the product.  im still to see a good review
> > about it.  dont rust me, just do a search (google groups come to mind).

> > > Is WindowsXP Plus! available yet? If so may where you purchase it? I
> can't
> > > seem to find  the WindowsXP plus! site.

WindowsXP Plus!

Post by Mark Sente » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:18:52

yep ...it is pretty *but give it a try .........if you like your p.c to
be all fancy icons and screenssavers etc then go for it